måndag, maj 07, 2007

Frågor.


1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
(dont forget to post artist/band name)


The Questions:

1. How are you feeling today?
(Oh, lala) jag vill ha dig / Ulf Lundell

2. Will you get far in life?
I´m with you / Avril Lavigne

3. How do your friends see you?
Mushaboom / Feist

4. Will you get married?
Kids in america / Kim Wilde

5. What is your life's theme song?
Don´t lie / Black Eyed Peas

6. What is the story of your life?
No matter what / Boyzone

7. What was high school like?
Don´t belong 2 you / Lasgo

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Listen to your heart / Roxette

9. What is tomorrow going to be like?
Alkohol / Lars Demian

10. What is the best thing about your friends?
Forgive me / Evanescense

11. What is in store for the next weekend?
Lady Stardust / Lisa Miskovsky

12. What song best describes you?
A thing about you / Roxette

13. How is your life going?

To go beyond / Enya

14. What song will play at your funeral?
Our house / Madness

15. How does the world see you?
Stackars / Lars Winnerbäck

16. Will you have a happy life?
I swear / All-4-one

17. What do your friends really think of you?

Low / Coldplay

18. What song describes the person you're attracted to?

What goes around / Justin Timberlake

19. What message would you like to tell the next generation?

Sunny Road / Emiliana Torrini

20. Do you have a deep dark secret?

Away from the sun / 3 doors down

21. Do people secretly lust after you?

You raise me up / Josh Groban

22. How can I make myself happy?

Behind blue eyes / Tooga feat Pit Bailay

23. Will I ever have children?

The girl in the other room / Diana Krall

24. What's some good advice for me?

All ´ Improvviso Amore / Josh Groban

25. How will I be remembered?

Carribiean Blue / Enya

26. What is my signature dance song?

Celtic rain / Enya

Inga kommentarer: